Friday, May 1, 2009

Creating a Web Page

Creating a web page should be thought of as a way to facililate interaction and communication. Web pages are used by companies, schools (public and private), school districts, professors, teachers, and professionals who work from home. Web pages provide communication between people and allows people to interact within the privacy of their home.

When creating a web page it is important to have links that work accordingly and to keep the web page updated whether its biweekly or monthly. Moreover, it is important to link web pages to other useful web sites that will provide additional resources or information needed. I also thing its important and a good idea to create a web page that can be used by both an English speaker as well as a Spanish speaker if possible. If it is possible perhaps the web page can have links to other web pages that can translate the information into other languages.

What makes a web page attractive in my opinion is when information can be easily found and the web page is updated regularly. Moreover, if the web page has to do with teaching such as ABC Teach, it definitely catches my attention and I mark it under my Favorites so I can go back and use it as much as I need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment